Nippon Steel E-mail Information Service
Operational Conditions for the Nippon Steel E-mail Information Service
- The e-mail messages from this service will be sent to you through a third party's e-mail delivery service.
- This e-mail information service is available to PC users only.
- The registered e-mail address will not be used for any purpose other than sending e-mail from Nippon Steel.
- The registered e-mail address will be protected by SSL encryption.
- The E-mail will not be resent in the event that the e-mail is not delivered to your e-mail address on time or the message is lost in the course of transmission because of a problem inherent in the transmission circuit.
- The information e-mail sent to you is not available for reply.
- In the event e-mail delivery to your registered address registers an error, your registration will be automatically canceled.
- You can choose whether you receive this e-mail information service in English or Japanese.
- This e-mail service is subject to cancellation for Company reasons without advance notice.
E-mail Address Registration
You will receive e-mail messages from this service starting from the first delivery following your registration.
When you complete your registration, a message confirming completion of the registration procedure and your password for this service will be sent to your e-mail address. In the event you don't receive confirmation, please register your e-mail address again because the address you have registered might be incorrect.